Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bowling Sesssion - SQE + PE



Date: 30 July,08

Time: 7-9.10pm

Venue: IOI Kulai

Team Yellow: VTCW, Pauline & Thresa

Team Maroon: Rajah, Zakiah & Karen





Team Yellow

From left: Pauline, VTCW & Thresa



Team Maroon

From left: Me, Rajah & Zakiah



Game 1



I didn't manage to perform well in Game 1 because my shoes got problem la. If not i sure can get higher score one.






Game 2




See See? After changed the shoes my performance become better. Got Strike le. (Although more Longkang la. Aiya, who care?)






Game 3: Didn't manage to take photo of it.







Here is the summary of the game.




I got the lowest point. Ok lo. But then hor i never score this bad before. I think la, it's because of the air-con is not working that's why i can't concentrate and can't perform well. SERIOUS~



I challenge VTCW and Pauline to play again this coming Saturday but they don't dare. Cheh~



Hahaha.... I am the Queen of Longkang.






Group photo: 38 Team Yellow vs Pro Team Maroon





3 comments:

slinnic said...

to newly crowned longkang queen:

halo, so many lame excuses hor? is your DGG not free for sat game lo, not we dun dare lo...since when you have changed from procurement engineer to a story twister har?

“In God we trust, everybody else bring data to the table.”

from Previous LK queen

karenc 采茶女 said...

Cheh~~
我知道你生气我因为我抢了你的宝座。对不起。

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Regardless of 38, or whatever reason, team yellow still win.

Remember to buy a yellow sleeveless shirt to me.