Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Back got tumor?


There was a concall with supplier on Monday. Pauline, VTCW and ELSS attended it. Throughout the meeting Pauline spoke fluently in Cantonese. VTCW and ELSS just kept quiet because they can't speak cantonese. So after back from the concall, both of them were praising Pauline and calling her Si Fu. Due to beh song-ness, i tried to detroy her image.

Me: pauline is 半桶水,不要被她骗了
VTCW: i heard u r zero 桶水
Me: nono, got 1/4 la
VTCW: oooo, then i got 1/10 water... even bad


Then, Tuesday, VTCW asked me something. I replied 'meh si?' He then replied me quite fluently in cantonese. When it is my turn to answer him, i can't speak anything in cantonese *Blush* Paiseh la. Haha... I admitted to him and Pauline that i am only 1/40 桶水.

Later on, VTCW put this in his msn display msg - KCST cantonese really bad, can compare with ELSS.

No wonder i have to punch him in face.

VTCW: die liao...ppl reveal then i got no face liao.... tomorrow dun come to work...





Hehehe.. still dare to bully xiu mui mui ma?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yesterday Cheryl heard boss asking about my back during yamcha session. She didn't know what's wrong with my back so went to ask Mr. Well.

Mr Well: There is 2 possibilities. First one, she got tumor on her back. Second one, backbone problem.

Cheryl told me this morning. Walao eh... He really can imagine things lo. I clarified with him immediately but he said 'hai meh?'. I also sienz lo, telling him 'Yaloh, tumor, big one somemore' (- 3 -)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



SQE team is very close. They are having bowling session every Wednesday and movie session every Friday. Unlike my procurement team, all married liao. Anywhere also don't want to go. Boring one lo. Really envy SQE team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Bad bad Rye is doing online shop business. Knowing that i am very poor recently still keep trying to 引诱 me to buy her stuff (- 3 -)

Rye: I got sell the necklace you want ler. Red color one ler. Got red, pink and yellow
Later wait my stock come 1st, i show you. Now you save more money 1st.

Me: Haha.. K k..
Rye: Then the money give me *hehe*
Me: 奸商 isyou
Rye: *Hehe*
Me: 想要害我花光我的血汗钱
Rye: say really, you have to save more money.. becoz i got lots of cute cute and pretty stock later *Hehe* Money Money good..
Me: don't say anymore *longpia*
Rye: Later i will sell cosmetic from japan de oh..but not very expensive de..direct take from wholesaler de.
Me: *sobsob*
Rye: so save more money lah
Me: Aaaaaa.....


Bad hor this gal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure VTCW dunw wanna come to work...really have no face.

karenc 采茶女 said...

You are VTCW!!