Saturday, August 02, 2008

LunZun-ness




I am lun zun. And this is the result of lunzun-ness.






This is causing me unable to wear short pants or skirt lor.



I am very lunzun lor. I have bruise almost all the time. In fact, just added 2 more bruise at my left knee 2 days ago. So i have total 4 bruise on my knees.

Somebody said lunzun = cute. So i feel so happy that i am lunzun :) Hehehe...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Whenever we ask Pauline where to go for lunch, 9 out of 10 times she will suggest (or force?!!) to go to Fish Mee Hoon there. And why?

Because Boss give her A LOT OF FISH MEAT!!!!!




You see? I can't even see the Mee Hoon here. All were covered by the fish meat. Boss is giving her special treatment!!!

Not fair lor~

But ok la. At least Pauline got share out the chocolates given by her KK to us.




Only got to eat 4 of them. One was stolen (by TLT)

I treat her good also lar. Brought her to the dinner treat from supplier.

Random photos taken in the huge toilet in the restaurant that day.









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watched The Mummy last night. I was there to see the computer effect so still ok la. Didn't expect it to be a good show. Quite entertaining.

We watched 10.20pm movie. Somebody who watched 7.50pm movie purposely sms me to spoil our mood.

(10.28pm)
Somebody: Mummy no good.
Walao~ we haven't started to watch our movie then he send us this kind of sms (= 3 =)
I replied: Walao, spoilt our mood.
Somebody: Wahaha, this is ELSS and VTCW plan.

Sienz lo. But at least, just like Pauline said, at least he lower down our expectation before the movie start then we won't expect too much from that movie lo.


BTW, just now suddenly sis offer me FOC Shogun Japanese Buffet. Hohoho... very full now.


5 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

1. Finger nail color change lar. That kind of color (blue or black?) so terrible for this season now (lunar month 7).

2. LPL can consider to boss of Fish Mee Hoon?

3. LPL's KK always has limited stock, if give somehting to LPL, then i will not get anything. Hah, by the way, LPL's KK invite me for lunch on Friday.

4. Washroom at PeiKing Restaurant is the best so far i see at JB area. Someone said the style of this washroom similar to Night Safari at Singapore wor. Wanna bring me there?

5. Michelle Yeoh seems very old in this movie...

Conclusion, can consider don one time send too many item in a single post? Coz the tittle will not correct anymore, eg: go to watch movie still lun zun? And also ppl difficult to give comment, have to point by point.

slinnic said...

Hahaha, i was laughing out loud alone. Good points! Hey but not point #2 okay......!@#$%

karenc 采茶女 said...

1. That is black. Black make my skin looks fairer.

2. Mind you, she is the Queen of Fish Mee Hoon.

3. I think you got receive also. You no heart one la. People gave you liao you forget.

4. Sorry, can't afford.

5. 40+ years old already. How to look young without Botox?

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Eh, no comment for the conclusion ar?

karenc 采茶女 said...

Conclusion: If split to a few post the the post will be very short so i just combine lo.