Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Transformer?

Found a special apple green MyVi that day in Tabrau City carpark. How special? See it yourself.







Transformer!!


Nice ler. Where can i get one for my baby?


Anyway, will you believe that i didn't get myself anything from out Tebrau City on Saturday? After i got my pay? I know you won't believe. Haha.... I am shopaholic ler.

Nothing much actually. I wanna upgrade myself so i have got myself some reference books.

These are my reference books lor.

Then, also bought something else lor. Got discount ma that's why i buy. Total just RM48.90.




Also bought a 胸花 (RM12.90). Can match with a lot of things ler.

3 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Ooooo, i also spend around RM200 at G2000 (2 long sleeve shirt for me), Toy R Us (gift for nephew birthday), and Watson. I start to feel a bit regret now, that why spending so much money that day at Tebrau City.鬼遮眼啊!

Any special term for shopaholic, but always regret after buying a lot of thing?

Chin Lay said...

hehehe upgrade urself woor, well talk about jap's magazine, i had a good magazine to intro to you,it really suitable for people like us~~it called Mina~~i super love this magazine and love the model in the mag tooo!

buy one and read it, definately no regret i tell you!

karenc 采茶女 said...

Mina. I think i saw before. I only read Popteen. I found Cawaii not bad also. Vivi is too old for me. Kekeke...