Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jie Luan's Wedding

Are u waiting for this one? Well, i am :)

Before leaving for the dinner, cam-whoring time

I reached there way too early, 6.35pm i think. So wait inside the car lor..

While waiting, cam-whoring again. Muahahaha..

This is the first 5A gathering; this is the first wedding dinner among the classmates for most of us including me :) Ya, got a few married but didn't invite me :'(


Here is the newly wed - jieluan & wenhao





Excited we were.

But it didn't last for long. We ended up with our own photo-taking session. Cannot blame us. Some of us didn't meet each other since Form 5 and it was 7 freaking years ago!!



Top - szeyee and chiawoon (S/A)

Bottom - Joselyn, Annie and I (S/A)



You know, Joselyn, Annie and I has been knowing each other for 15 years! We went to the same Primary School, same Secondary School and even same College! We were in the same class but donno how many years. Anyway, Jos used to be my dear roommate :)



Oh ya, if you were wondering what is (S/A) means.. it means - single & available.. hehe..


Top - chiawoon, me, Jos, Annie & paofern
Bottom - szeyee, Kim (our dear ketua tingkatan), weecin and hweeshuang



Me & hweeshuang (shermaine)





Cheers to SETA gals!


I was telling them that i need to drive for a long distance, cannot drink red wine... but ended up.. i finished mine in just a few minutes... hehe... while others were still busy taking photos.






The pretty bride and us (no, i am not in the photo. I was busy eating the prawns with annie. Wahahaha~)

Us after the dinner.




Newly wed with us before we left Grand Straits Garden


p/s: Pauline was actuall asking me whether i wore black ring (瞳孔放大 contact lenses) that day. Well, no ler. This is my original size. A bit proud. Kekeke..

2 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Huh, why your eyes area is so white? Nowaday black color suitable for wedding dinner? Tot black is not good ler, must wear those "ong" color.

karenc 采茶女 said...

Nobody wear red one lar. Black is the most common color.