Monday, September 29, 2008

Bless her..

I am so moody i am so down..... I have lost control of myself. Starting to shout at mum and sis.
I donno what else i can do other than wait until tomorrow morning. I will accompany her the whole night.





The Last Days
Perhaps your dog has shown signs of aging. He is not as agile, has grown blind, deaf, or has trouble with incontinence. Perhaps he has cancer or a disease that cannot be cured. You have been to the vet many times. The last days of your dog are here.
With the guidance of your vet, you may learn that it is in the best interest of your pet to euthanize him. If this is the case, once the drug is administered, death will be imminent and quick. Before this happens, make sure you speak softly to your dog and tell him what a faithful pet he has been to you and your family.





Common Symptoms of Dying Dog

  • Excessive sleeping
  • Limited movement
  • Decrease in appetite
  • Slower heartbeat
  • Incontinence
  • Difficulty in swallowing
  • Runny eyes
  • Vomiting
  • Diarrhea
  • Tail between his legs
  • Lethargy
  • Less coordinated than usual
  • Shaking or twitching
Take time to make sure your dog is taken care of as he dies. Give him a good death. As you continue to watch for the many symptoms of dying dog, call your vet to make sure that what your pet is experiencing is normal. Ask questions. Your vet may give you some pills to ease your pet's restlessness, or to alleviate any pain. The following suggestions will help as you prepare for your dog's last days.
  • Keep him well hydrated even if he cannot get to his water bowl. Give him swallows or sips of water through a medicine dropper.
  • Even if he isn't eating as much as he used to, provide food. If he cannot get to his bowl, bring it to him. Help him take some bites. Mixing dry dog food with water will make swallowing it easier.
  • If he is unable to go outside to urinate, surround him with waterproof pads. Doggie diapers are also a possibility.
  • Make sure he is comfortable.
  • Gently rub his fur and talk to him.
  • Clean his ears or brush his fur.



Seriously, she is now showing most of the symptoms. I keep telling myself and her that she will not die. I believe that she will hold on...

She has been with me for 14 years. When i am sad, she will be there listening to me. When i feel lonely, she will be there for me too... She is more than a pet to me.. She is one of our family member! I love her... But i couldn't afford to give her the best. When i am finanicially independent, she has already get old.

I am sorry, Fanny. I didn't able to take good care of Danny, Daisy, Coco, Kiki, Miki, Lil's Danny and Big Bee Bee but i promise you i will not treat you the same. I will make it up. So please give me the chance to make it up.....









1 comment:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Fanny, add oil, dun let your good friend feel sad.