Thursday, September 18, 2008

part time?

Recently, i just realise that most of my closest friends are doing part time work other than their actual work.

chinlay got her handmade fluffy (go and see, super kawaii~ she is so talented)
meiluan got her nike shoes (her bf is a pro in Nike Shoes)
rye is selling cloths online
pauline has got her product
shawn and WS also got do their own stuff.
yeanyee is selling facial mask from Japan.

Cannot, cannot continue like this. I need to think of a way to earn more money.
Buy share? I got no money.
Buy unit trust? Told you i got no money.
FD? No money also
Make something to sell? I got no talent lor.

How come I seems like got no talent at all? 没有艺术细胞又没有生意头脑。。
Yeah, i know, i am good in shopping, tasting, talking, playing games etc.
What i like? My ambition is to be a Veterinarian. Go and do part time job with a Vet? They close at night and weekend. Go and work in a pet shop? I would love to. Hehe.. But not proper i think.

Emm... let me think think..

4 comments:

Chin Lay said...

you don't need part time coz your earning alot mah...haiyoo, u got the talent in engineering mah :)

eh, I get really tired in sewing those stuff lar..I'm sewing alone eh...haih, really is "Blood Sweat Money"...

hehe, by the way, thankz for promoting it for me, I really appreciate it~~~

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Be a part time blogger, and use blog to earn money, eg: AdSense?

karenc 采茶女 said...

Too slow.

yunn rye said...

过后你也是可以找到你想做的事,
现在还没发觉,不代表以后也没办法发觉~^^
加油咯~
对不起,拜三的事,
因为最近真的好忙,
好多事情要做,要解决~