Monday, September 29, 2008

Don't call me!

Please, i am on leave ok?

Yes, i don't mind to check email and reply email if i am free. But please DO NOT call me!! I don't want to answer any work related call when i am not working!!! Why are u calling me? Why are u keep sms me asking me whether u can call? And when i told you that i don't want to answer any call why are you still calling me?! Fxxking hell.

Please respect me. I am not a sales engineer. I don't have to answer call whenever you feel like calling me!! You are so bloody annoying! Not everything need to settle thro' phone call. And you know, you are so nagging. You just don't want to end conversation with a few sentence. At least each phone call will last for 15 minutes! Please~ You are not the only person that i deal with, i don't have so much time for you. Don't call me whenever you feel boring!!

Really cannot tolerate this fellow. When i am angry, when i can't tolerate, i will scold him. All he did was laughing and thinking i am just joking. Can't you differentiate? Why do i bother to joke with you when i am not free and you are just wasting my time? And, don't sms me asking me to call you all the time. I am your CUSTOMER! I don't have to call you whenever you want to look for me.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today really pek cek. Wanted to bring Fanny to see Vet but Permas one closed on Monday. Then i drove to Molek one, the Vet is outstation and will only be back on Friday. Fanny is keep vomitting. She don't dare to eat anything because whatever she eat, she will vomit out..

I think i have to cancel the Melaka trip. Sorry Pauline, VTCW & ELSS..
Fanny is really not doing well. She is not eating at all. She can't really move around. She is losing a lot of weight. I really afraid that she will just leave like this........

1 comment:

slinnic said...

is ok...fanny is more important..trip any weekend also can de..