Saturday, September 06, 2008

Yew's Cafe after 160+km


Travel for a long long distance on Friday.

Before i leave my house. - 0km


After reached office and before depart to PTP - 32km



Reached PTP - 74km



Back from PTP to Senai - 112km


Reached home at night - 167km

The petrol consumption is freaking me out. Damn it.



After work went to Tebrau City with Pauline. Suppose to watch movie together with Lim but something came out so left me and Pauline only. We reached there at 7.10pm and there is only Love Guru (7.40pm) that we are able to make it. (Coz we are going to meet the other 2 at 10pm). Then ended up we didn't watch movie but went for shopping :)
Dinner at Food & Tea as usual.


Cheese baked rice with chicken wings.

Our dinner. Pretty girls normally don't eat a lot. Hehehehe....
Got chinese orchestral for the Mooncake festival in Tebrau City.


10pm, we meet KC Chan and Chin at Yew's Cafe Molek. Hahaha.. so near to my house.



Yew's Cafe is quite high tech lor. We can press these button to 'bill', 'order' and 'water'. But then, we found that the waiter there only will come if you press 'bill' =_=






Without a doubt, Yew's Cafe interior design is superb. And that is why, they serve super expensive food and drinks.


My green apple juice which cost me RM8.90.




The food that Chan ordered wrongly. Quite special, fusion of japanese and western cuisine.



Chan and Chin. Yes, there is Wifi provided in the restaurant. Chan is not looking at the camera lor. He is bad at posing.

Finally, he is looking at the camera now..... But NOT AT MINE!! =_=



Pauline & I. I told her that this pose will make her face looks smaller, and it works.



I told her that the lighting is good but she don't bother.
Wei wei, excuse me, i am from photographic society ok.

Heels that bought together with Pauline. RM59.90. She is supposed to buy another pair but she changed her mind at last.


New cloths that i bought today, from the boutique behind my house. RM97 for both after discount. Ok la, i need to buy more of this type of cloths. Cannot wear T-shirt to work anymore liao...

4 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Is your wardrobe full already?

karenc 采茶女 said...

Yup. Some have to roll and put aside. Some have to share one hanger. Hahaha... No lar, need to buy new cloths for PTP. Cannot wear T-shirt anymore.
No mroe shopping for this month.

slinnic said...

faster wear the white one...very nice...but dunno how if you wear lar....hehe..

karenc 采茶女 said...

Apathen? My body is 'perfect' so sure look nice on me lor.