Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Almost kena summon

Today rushing to leave for Senai before 10am to submit FA and then hurt my finger =_=


Finally reached Senai, only i got to know that th Azizul is on MC due to Chicken Pox. He was only there today to clear his stuff. They will be moving to PTP next Monday so refused to take any FA. I was carrying 5 FAs together with me just now ler T_T Wasted my effort.. Then PTP got no recycle paper so i asked him to give me some. Ended up i have to carry a huge stack of recycle paper around Senai before i can put them onto my car.

A bit sienz coz went Senai but didn't manage to submit FA. Drove a bit fast, 120km/hr. Only drove for a few minutes then saw a police waving a red flag waiting for me in front .

KNS, speed trap lar.

First time encounter this, a bit clueless of what should i do. Took out a license and also wallet. Below is our conversation.

Police: Miss. License.
KCST: Oh.
Police: Tadi miss bawa kereta laju ah..
KCST: 傻笑。。
Police: Miss pergi mana?
KCST: Oh, pergi PTP.
Police: Ada meeting ke?
KCST: Yalor, rushing.
Police: Miss orang JB ke?
KCST: Ya.
Police: Miss bayar summon kat JB lar.
KCST: Oh..... *无奈的看着他*
Police: Miss ni first time ka? I bagi you peluang lar.
KCST: Har? *傻傻的看着他*
Police: I bagi you chance kali ini.
KCST: Oh? Thank you!

DJ and VTCW said i must have used my puppy eyes but actually i didn't ler. Good luck i guess.

2 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

记得要遵守交通规则,不要超速啦,人家会担心你的。

karenc 采茶女 said...

其实今天有点心神不宁。所以驾比较快想快点回到公司嘛。平时都驾 110km/hr 啦。Soli lor,害你担心 :)