Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Too ordinary?

I think, either people doesn't like me or i am way too ordinary.

1st day reporting in PTP, Philo saw me, waved to me happily and said:' Hi Pauline!'...... =_=

Someone in Receiving called me 'Pang' yesterday... Please lar.. Pang is a guy ler~ Yes, Joe, the Pang is you. Or maybe we look alike?! OMG~
Even my department's clerk can't remember my name after we work together for 1 year + ..
Sometimes she call me 'Cheryl'...
Sometimes she call me 'Shylne'...
Sometimes she call me 'Pauline'...
She just couldn't remember my name eventhough i sent her to Senai and back to PTP... No heart one..

But i think i am better than someone lor. Yes, STCM, i am referring to you. KK Tan tap your shoulder and called you 'Cheryl'. Wahahaha... Oh ya, STCM is a guy and Cheryl is a girl's name.

I am not that bad after all.

2 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

家门不幸,我是指那个烂桃花

karenc 采茶女 said...

KK Tan's eyes got problem. Car also cannot park properly.