Monday, October 20, 2008

EDKV + KC Chan

Hang out with the EDKV gang (VTCW named it) + KC Chan on Saturday night.

We met at a Bar - Pure Bar located near to Sutera Mall, just behind Tea Garden. Hoho.. It's very rare. We only took fruit juice and no alcohol!


My Chocolate Banana Milkshake. Yummy~





DJ with her panini and Lime+Pineapple juice.


KC Chan who looks very 变态 in this pic. He ordered tomato juice + salt.



VTCW and his dragon fruit juice. He is right. No matter how ugly is the photos that i took, i will still put them here. Wahahaha~~

Oh, no photo of ELSS because he reached late. He ordered a Lime+Apple juice. No alcohol.

It is always nice to hang out like this. A few good friends sitting down and chat. Single life is like this lor. Once get married it will not be the same again.

Here goes my purchase of the week.


Ambi Pur Car - Pacific Air. I think this is the one that VTCW is using. Very nice smell. The one that i used previously i think Ocean or what, the smell is terrible.



Some useful stuff bought in Pasar Malam. I really need that brush badly. RM10. KC Chan said in Melaka it is selling at RM2.50 =_=


Yes, my all time fave - Tiger biscuit!! PTP canteen is not selling these 2 flavours. Chocolate is my fave and the milk one is TLT's fave.



I can throw away my 蒸薯坊 biscuit which contain Melamine that will cause 肾结石了。But then hor, 蒸薯坊 taste good lor. Especially the Wasabi flavour. Yum yum..

1 comment:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

EDKV gang, faster plan for this coming Deepavali holiday.