Monday, October 13, 2008

Melaka - KL Trip - 我的战利品

Spent a lot during this trip.
MSN display msg - Bck to JB and I am broke.

No, you are wrong. I didn't spend a lot on cloths. I only bought 4 pieces. Yes, 4 pieces 'only' and one of them is for our little angel, Gabriel.
For Gabriel. Behind it is another green mushroom. Aha.. i always like mushroom and Super Mario.


Gabriel is too cute. So i have to buy something cute for him :)

Gariel: You don't see me..


Gabriel: You still don't see me...


Gabriel: Bah! Now you see me :)




Left: Forever 21 RM60, Padini RM49, Padini RM30+.


Sandals bought in Jonker Walk - RM10. Apple green for apple green car. Need this kind of sandals for driving purpose. I can't drive with heels or bare foot.



Bling bling earring from Vincci. Original price RM29. Bought it with 70% off.


I spent the most on skincare and cosmetics. Those stuff that will make me pretty :)


The Face Shop products - 3D Collagen filler RM159.90 and sun-block RM30~40+ (Bought it because ELSS is using sun block and i am not!!) and the rest are free gifts.

Free pouch after spending more than RM200.


This collagen filler pen is very effective. Unfortunately, after a few times of using it, i think i am allergic to it. My eyelids were swollen 2 hours after i applied it. My eyes becoming sensitive to light.




Stuff bought from Sasa and SkinFood - eye mask, hair curler, shaver, acne pen, nail polish remover, 2 new nail polish and free gifts. The curler is good. Not regret at all after buying it. Nail color not yet try. Acne pen, used a few times but not sure whether it is effective. Eye mask, gonna use it tonight.

Here is my best purchase! Ladies and gentlemen... proud to present you the RMK Creamy Foundation!!

RMK Creamy Foundation 103 with the free gifts.



Why am i so excited with it? This is the star product from RMK. Highly recommended on the Japanese magazine. Not found in Sg and in Malaysia it can only be found in Isetan, The Garden. It cost me RM170, 30g. Haven't use it yet but the SA got tested it on my face before i buy. Haha.. can't wait to use it.

Souvenir section. Bought in Jonker Walk.

New 'LV' pouch for my cosmetics, earrings for my sisters, pouch for my mum and a bracelet for VTCW (requested by him). Actually wanted to buy for ELSS too but by considering that he only use branded stuff... so i didn't buy lor.

Here goes where i spend my money. This is why i am broke. Count me out from singk session please. Movie wise... I want to watch Eagle Eye ler.

1 comment:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Very like the "bracelet" you buy for me, very match with the pendant i buy.