Saturday, October 18, 2008

My height

When i was small, i was about the same height with my 3rd sis who is 2 years older than me. People always thought that we are twins.

When i was studying in Kindergarden (康乐幼稚园), i am the tallest girl in the kindergarden. Sometimes got parents and bus drivers laugh at me, saying that i am very tall, look more like Primary school kids =_=

When i entered Primary School (宽柔二小), i am not the tallest anymore. In fact, i was only 149cm when i was 12.

After entered Secondary School, i told myself that 女生最理想的身高是165cm。So i grow and grow.. who knows, i stopped at 164cm and never grow since that time...........
The good thing is, because my legs are long and my body is short, i look taller than my actual height. Actually i am just 164cm ler. A lot of people don't believe me.

Being 身短脚长 there are some advantages and also disadvantages.

Advanges:
  1. Look taller than actual height.
  2. Jeans and long pants never be too long for me. In fact, sometimes can be too short. Hehehe.. *so proud*
  3. Can walk faster.
  4. Looks better in skirt.
Disadvantages:
  1. Not every car can suit me. Wira seat is too low for my short body. Can't see in front clearly.
  2. Have to wear very low cut pants. If not looks funny.
  3. Cannot tuck in my shirt. If not looks like a freak.
  4. Looks short when i am sitting down.
  5. Have to wear longer top to cover my shorter body.
  6. 四肢不协调, always lose balance.
It seems like there are more disadvantages than advantages. That's why i said, 均匀最重要。

1 comment:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

左看右看都好看