Monday, August 11, 2008

E's 嚣张-ness

It has been torturing me since the first day i wear it.
It is making me so pain and hot. So pain as if my ears are tearing off.
When am i going to get used to it?

BTW, i lost my PTP car sticker!!! Damn it. Why am i always so careless? Always lost important thing. One of the possibilities is that i have dropped it in the cinema when i took my sweater out of my bag. If this is the case then die la.

I really want to change myself to not so careless but i can't. I only remember myself keep ensuring that my badge is with me after the previous incident that i had. Haiz.. Wanna go home to search but need to wait for supplier reply.

E is getting more and more 嚣张. She forgot the fact that she is a sales and also a supplier. She didn't know that she has to give her customer face but instead she is doing a very bad job. None of us like her. She knows nothing about PCB yet she wants to act like an expect. Really beh tahan. If she cannot accept the fact that we are her customer then please sack her!! Or even transfer her to be a clerk. We proposed to her boss once but her boss supports her.

Not to mention that she likes to flirt around. Can you imagine? When we were discussing some important thing, a single & available guy (below 30) passes by, she will keep calling his name and totally ignoring me!! Walao, i mean, what kind of attitude is this? She is here to talk about business but not to look for a BF!!

I really don't like her. Not that i am jealouse or what. I just think that she not qualified to be a sales.

4 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

&Q*$&Q#%&)$W&%(Q#&)(, to E

slinnic said...

dare dare scold la, why use symbols??

slinnic said...

btw, at first i thought E is M, since someone also complained him being abit siao zhang also this afternoon...

karenc 采茶女 said...

Wanted to put B but afraid that SY will figure it out. So better put E. That stupid woman thought PTP is open by her mother. Ship my FA here and ask me to collect from there. Walao... so angry.