Thursday, August 21, 2008

PTP distance


Roses all the way from Cameron Highland. Thank you DGG.




New spec, new hair, new necklace.



Went to PTP for meeting today. Spent about 45 minutes to reach there. I have lost my car sticker so the security actually wanted to stop me from entering PTP. I then use 'puppy eyes' technique and he allowed me to enter without sticker and also vehicle pass. Hahaha...



Not that i didn't reapply but those so called ' Investigation Officer' don't let me reapply. He said he is very busy with 2 months ago application and no time for me. He asked me to wait until another new stock is here and while waiting, i have to get my vehicle pass everyday. KNS~ Not helpful at all.




BTW, PTP has NOTHING~






In front of where i parked my car. Looks like airport ler. Totally no building, no tree, no vehicles.


To the left: Still no building.




一片平原



To the right: finally got building. Belong's to my company.


Expect PTP to be very far from my house but it is not.
Senai
Distance: 32km (to) and 35km (back)
Tol: RM5.80 (a day)
PTP
Distance: about 41km
Tol: RM2.30 (one way)
Not so bad i guess. At least got allowance.




End this post with my beloved one's photo.



Gorgeous!!

2 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Rose is very good, but PTP is too ulu.....

slinnic said...

puppy eyes technique belongs to XMM...good...come here puppy...ngek ngek ngek...