Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Memory in GGC

GG Circuit the 1st company that i joined. Don't include previous part time job lar of course.
Although the pay is low but i must admit, if not because of GGC, i won't be able to join Flex.

Joining GGC, i got to know a lot of friends.



Lavender, JJ


From left: Tze Min, Me and Peilin



From left: Mr Gan, Hoe and Alan




Young and sweet






Flinstone, Tebrau City

From left; Agnes, Ms Chew, Me, MrGan and Alan.


Almost all young employees of GGC is in this photo. In fact. at least 7 of them are no longer working in GGC. Haha..


I also don't remember why they all standing at the other end. Only left me and Alan here.

Because of GGC, i got to know that Flinstone's food is ...inedible.


Joining GGC, i got to learn how to play table tennis.

Yes, I am lying. I still can't play even though Mr Gan has taught me alot of technique.


Cannot la Mr Gan...

I think Bowling is much more easier.


Look like an expert?



Posing~



Acting cute~



Working in GGC we have to wear uniform.


..........that looks like this.



Emm.. other than myself, i only know 2 of them in this photo.



My CAM colleagues. Now left Kak Aida only.

5 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Wah, where is these pretty girl when i audit GGC this year? I only remember i saw Allan, and another 2 QA guy from your post. It is not deny that the uniform is....err....

karenc 采茶女 said...

Pretty girls? I am in Flex liao lor. So no more pretty girls liao. Wahaha...

Actually, most of the people in the photos already left. GGC paid is low, then bad working environment.

karenc 采茶女 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
slinnic said...

nice piece of memory hor.. no leng zai one...cheh...see, they stood aside to create chance for you and the guy...

karenc 采茶女 said...

Puke blood.....