Saturday, August 09, 2008

Sweet Memory in UK - Blenheim Palace

Old memories.


In the year of 2005, House 20 from Hendrefoelan Student Village went to Blenheim Palace which is situated in Woodstock, just 8 miles from Oxford.




We rent a car, drive all the way from Swansea to Oxford, London, Cambridge etc... Blenheim palace was one of my fave spot.

I am so lazy to type. Just see the photos ok?

Gray and Adrian acting cool.






SP and YY (my closest friends in UK)







At the main entrance.

From the Left (Back row) - Adrian, Yiwei & Gray.
From the left (Front row) - YY, SP, Anna and I.



Please ignore my weird pose.



Inside the building

guys were acting cool.



Yes. We are the red girls. We bought the jacket together in a shop somewhere is Oxford.
Outside the building

Adrian the big guy and i.
Adrian is my senior. He is like the big brother of us in the house. He likes to make cheese cake!! And that is one of the reason why i am so fat in UK.

yiwei & SP. The youngest guy and the youngest girl in the house.


Yiwei is same age but a few months younger than me. At the time i got my Bachelor Degree in E&E Engineering, he had already got a Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering. *Beh Song* Ok la, indeed he is smart.
SP has got a degree in Actuaral Science le. The basic requirement of this course is super 'geng' maths and she is so good in it.




From left: Adrian (the big guy in the house), Gray, Daphine (a.k.a. yy), ShyuPing (SP), me (ST), Anna and Yiwei (a.k.a. killer)




I really enjoyed the trip and all of us were so happy.


BTW, hate my hair color at that time. Eeewwww....



There is sheeps behind the building.











Girl Power!!











I really miss those time. I miss you guys.

No comments: