Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Super Animal Lover

I am super animal lover.


Squirrel behind my room outside my window in Swansea.



I love all types of animals especially doggie and hamsters.


Cats behind my house. Last time i always feed them then dad scolded me.


Fortune, a friend's cute Sze Tzu.



I have a dog named Fanny.

Fanny the Lao Za Bor - She is 14 this year.

And used to have 7 hamster - Danny, Daisy, Coco, Kiki, Miki, 小Danny and 大Bee Bee. And their relationship? Very complicated cause they 乱伦.

Last time i was still a student and don't have much money to spend on them so they didn't live happily. I am really sorry.

No, this is not my hamsters. Last time don't have digital camera and i don't have a scanner so couldn't post their photos here.


BTW, took all this with my hp. Quite good huh.





I love animal till when i saw someone torturing animal i will scold them. Due to this reason, i have quarrelled with my parents countless times.

So you can imagine how mad was i when i saw the video clip of China people tearing the fur off from the animals when they were still alive. They claimed that the animals got to be alive if not the fur will be smelly. RIDICULOUS!!

I have also watched before a video of how Indonesian cook dog!! They throwed the doggie onto the floor, then use some kayu to whack it to die. Then, they tied it onto a stick and cook it. They didn't eat the whole dog, they just eat the dog's paws. After the dog is cook, they cut down the paws and dip it in chili + garlic. OMG~ I cried when i was watching that video.
I mean, they are so cute, how can you able to torture them?































I think, it is due to this reason that i like to buy stuffed toys. But i don't buy it anymore as i own too many. Haha.. Childish!!

BTW, i never like Barbie doll i wonder why.




Part of my collections.

Mashimaro (given by my ex), little cow, gloomy bear and Me To You bear.


Tigger bought in London (is it London? Cannot remember).



Me-To-You bear.


懒懒熊

Oppss, wrong photo. ^_^

1 comment:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

You have good potential to me vegetarian. 我的生肖属狗喔