Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Week


Monday
2nd sis and i on leave to bring Fanny to see Vet. We had a hard time to 骗她上车. Sis was the one driving lor. We went to Permas to look for the Vet that neighbour said is more professional. When we reached there, it was 10.30am and the Vet have not open the clinic yet (it was written there open at 10am). We then went back to Molek Vet. Dr Han said Fanny have got fever, 风湿痛 and Hepatitis (Liver Infammation). Medicine were given and it costed us RM95 (me and 2nd sis share share). Vet mentioned that if Fanny vomit then we have to come back to him.

Tuesday
My turn to fever. I suspect Fanny passed the virus to me. When i reached home sis told me that Fanny vomitted. I called the clinic immediately as it was already 6.50pm and it closes at 7pm. Rushed there, Vet asked me to reduce the portion of the medicine. After i left there, my turn to see Doc. RM45 spent on some medicine that causes drowsiness and dizziness.

Wednesday
Fanny is recovering :) Home alone day. Parents in KL ad 2nd sis went to Penang. Rushed back from work at 6.30pm to feed and accompany Fanny. After everything is done (water the plant, throw rubbish, feed Fanny, collect cloths, boiled water etc) finally my turn to eat and it was almost 9pm. Slept at 10.12pm due to the effect of the medicine.

Thursday - 晴天霹雳
Which is today.
还好我吃得起苦。
When boss told me about it i was so shocked..
I am moving to PTP on the 18 Aug :(
So fast..... 舍不得这里的一切. I feel sienz as the distance is much longer than now. Petrol consumption will be much higher eventhough tol fees is lower.
我的未来掌握在我的手里。 I have to work harder now to improve myself. Honeymoon gonna come to an end.

No comments: