Saturday, August 09, 2008

My YY is here!!


Started off my day with Oat.


A bit disappointed. Expecting nicer food since mum finally back from KL.



YY = 衣衣 in the internet.
My first online YY purchase is here!!



These are the pictures showing on the website.




Surprise? Actually i like this kind of cloths very much. I am very 'girly' one.


And this one. Planned to wear it on my 2nd sis's wedding.


This is the actual thing.

I know, look not very nice on the floor. Haha.. But it looks nice le. And the price is.... RM19.90 each!!!!


Went to Tebrau City with Rye as she wants to show her bras to me.... This girl is weird hor. I know what you are thinking. No lah, she has just started her online business and she is selling bras from Taiwan. We had our late lunch at 3.30pm at Food & Tea.



This is the thing that pauline wanted to order but order wrong food yesterday. Wahahaha... Yummy cheese~~





Rye's sandwiches.






Extra side dishes.





After taking all these stuff, until now 11pm i still don't feel hungry ler. I think something wrong with me. After recovered from sick, i have lost my appetite.. a little bit lar.




BTW, those bras were cute but too bad..... the cutting is bad. Can never fit onto my body. Stupid design!!( sorry Rye, i was just pekcek that i am 32'F').





On my way back, beside Daiman Bowling Centre.







Any 收获 for this week? Yes lor. haiz....







White - 50% off from Padini (RM34.50)
Black - Fixed price from Sunflower (RM42.50)





I like them very much especially for the small jacket. 很好配.


Can wear like this.




And also like this.




So all together i have bought these in just 1 week ~>_<~

Cham~~ Gotta do more OT.

3 comments:

slinnic said...

ok, wear your YY to show us tmr...

karenc 采茶女 said...

Tomorrow wear skirt. Tues or Wed only wear. As a good memory in Senai. Hahahaha...

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

U not only need to OT more, also need to exercise more, since eat too much high calory food....else cannot wear liao...