Sunday, August 03, 2008

She is sick...

She has lost her appetite. She only took a little bit of food and vomit a lot.
But she still looked ok for the passed few days.

Today, she didn't even give any response when i am reached home. She refused to eat and she can't even stand. Losing her balance, she can only lying there not moving. I have to feed her water.

I am really worried about her. Will send her to the clinic tomorrow morning.

I hope it is nothing serious. I can't imagine how my life would be if it is without her.
I cried for her badly 1 year+ before and i really don't want to cry again....

Please stay healthy.

3 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Ang ku ku, dun cry.

slinnic said...

thank god she is ok now...

karenc 采茶女 said...

Yes. She can bark at the postman now. So happy.