Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It's Melamine everywhere

Now a lot of biscuits contain Melamine. Which is safe which is not safe, we the consumer are confused already.

The biscuits that i eat the most is Danone - Tiger.


Don't play play. I am one of the biggest supporter of Tiger ler. I eat only Tiger and whatever flavour i also got.
Oppss.. there is a Munchys Shortea also... Paiseh lar, sometimes must try different biscuit ma.

Hopefully there is no Melamine in Danone Tiger. If not, i really donno what to eat liao.
Sandwich? Cannot lar. I need to wake up half an hour earlier if I was to make sandwich before coming to work. Nowadays wake up at 6am if Shawn is driving or we are not car pooling. If my turn to drive, I have to wake up at 5.40am ler.

Fruit? Could be a good and healthy option. Not sure whether it can fulfill my gigantic stomach or not.

3 comments:

slinnic said...

if there is a will, there is a way...can prepare at night or ask your Mr Tea to ahem......if he knows what to do lar..

karenc 采茶女 said...

I actually don't really worry about Melamine. Just find somethign to write also. Wahaha...

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Prepare for breakfast early morning? Difficult ler...
Da bao for lunch much more easy.

Biscuit, my favorite, especially Munchy Lexus.