Friday, December 05, 2008

Endless On Hold

Siao liao lar.

No matter how much FA i submitted, it is never enough!

Since moving to PTP i have already submitted freaking 22 MR FAs. But there is still part on hold due to no FA every week~

How many more do i need to clear?

After finished submitting recent one then some part which has already launched MR more than 1 year ago kena on hold due to no FA!

What were all these previous people doing? Why they UAI for fun??!! This is not funny and definitely not the way to solve problem!!

Will my Preventive Action proposal works? But even if it will works, when can we implement it?

Stupid K_T keep chasing me. I know he is just doing his job but it is just making me becoming more and more don't like him.

Arg.. For the on hold for this week, 2 of them can be submitted on next Tues. The rest, not so soon. Stupid 'U' even asked me to wait until Feb! How could this happen? Anyone to escalate?

5 comments:

slinnic said...

you cannot cover mountain cover sea one, have you email the team and inform them upfront? 22 FA is alot ler! but hor, didn't see you that busy also..Muahahahaha...

karenc 采茶女 said...

Because i enjoy my job. Thats why i don't look busy. Hehe..
ALthough i complain here, but i feel satisfied after seeing 22 FA submissions in about 2 months.

slinnic said...

ar lor, i like my job too. gambate yo.

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

22 FAI for me to have final review? OMG...

karenc 采茶女 said...

22 FAI already approved by SQE. 2 more to be submit by this week.