Friday, January 09, 2009

我们吵架

因为她不关心我,我也不关心她。。Hahaha..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KCST: Wakao.. U MC 2 days?

DJ: Nenenebubu

KCST: Hey, u got quotation ler.

DJ: I saw. U take la. Haha..

KCST: I sick oso ler. Very cold and headache.

DJ: See Dr lar. Panel clinic very near. Tell me which day u not cold and headache one.

KCST: Walao..

DJ: Only weekend, u are ok. Haha..

KCST: 你这狼心狗肺的东西,一点都不关心我。 *suey*

DJ: Pauline MC today. Call her if u need her, not me. Hehe..- 狼心狗肺的东西 *isyou* --- paiseh。。那是我的msn display msg. hohoho..

DJ: already不关心我, then somemore put msg like that.

KCST: *isyou* 狼心狗肺

DJ: *isyou* jiak sai. Pig.

KCST: Pig *isyou*.

DJ: Ask u do little thing also cant. 你这搬弄是非的是非精

KCST: I really bz.

DJ: diao la, so toh sui.

KCST: I boh eng, bye.

DJ: procurement有难, cut off ur talk w others, and surf the internet less, dun keep say bo eng as a stuPid excuse pls. Hahaha..

6 comments:

HansonLi said...

dont understand nerh..

karenc 采茶女 said...

Hoho.. my colleague on MC so i take up her job. I blame her for not concerning abt me but in fact i am not concerning abt her too.

slinnic said...

hahahaha, after msn with you, i felt funny too. Tell you what XMM, life will be colorless without "fighting" with you ler..haha

karenc 采茶女 said...

DJ, cannot always fight. Sometimes must sayang also de, must praise also de. BTW, we got left 2 pineapple tart for u. Wahaha..

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

家和万事"X"。。什么了啊?

karenc 采茶女 said...

应该是"兴"